Area9 Lyceum is committed to helping people reach their full potential. Our adaptive learning technology is grounded in scientific research and twenty-five years’ experience; serving over 30 million learners across hundreds of subject areas, gathering billions of data points.
Experience adaptive learning for yourself! Complete the form below to be instantly redirected to Area9 Rhapsode™ where you will have access to the Pancreatic Cancer module from Adaptive Medical & Clinical Training, developed in collaboration with ScienceMedia.
In this course you will learn:
- Describe the basic anatomy of the pancreas
- Recall the different types of pancreatic cancer
- Recognize the key epidemiological data on pancreatic cancer incidence and mortality rates in the US and globally
- List primary modifiable and unmodifiable risk factors for pancreatic cancer
- Understand how pancreatic cancer is diagnosed
- List the primary symptoms and signs of pancreatic cancer
Interested in learning more about:
- Sharing this and other adaptive courses with your team...
- Additional language translation options for this and other courses...
- What Learning Management System (LMS) integration is available...