Area9 Lyceum is committed to helping people reach their full potential. Our adaptive learning technology is grounded in scientific research and twenty-five years’ experience; serving over 30 million learners across hundreds of subject areas, gathering billions of data points.
Experience adaptive learning for yourself! Complete the form below to be instantly redirected to Area9 Rhapsode™ where you will have access to the Windows 10 Fundamentals: Navigating Windows 10 / D+10002+001 module from the Operating Systems course from the Career Development Curriculum: In-Demand Tech Skills, developed in collaboration with Skillsoft.
Windows 10 Fundamentals: Navigating Windows 10 / D+10002+001 Module Learning Objectives:
- Identify basic elements of Windows 10
- Recognize the functionalities of various elements on Windows 10 desktop
- Recall ways to personalize your Windows 10 desktop
Get access to this module by completing the form below:
Interested in accessing the entire course or learning more about:
- Sharing this and other adaptive courses with your team...
- Additional language translation options for this and other courses...
- What Learning Management System (LMS) integration is available...