Area9 Lyceum is committed to helping people reach their full potential. Our adaptive learning technology is grounded in scientific research and twenty-five years’ experience; serving over 30 million learners across hundreds of subject areas, gathering billions of data points.
Experience adaptive learning for yourself! Complete the form below to be instantly redirected to Area9 Rhapsode™ where you will have access to the Multiple Sclerosis Standards of Care Overview module from Adaptive Medical & Clinical Training, developed in collaboration with ScienceMedia.
In this course you will learn:
- Describe the goals of disease-modifying therapy in MS
- List disease-modifying MS drugs by their modes of action and administration
- Explain the rationale and methods for intensive immunosuppression in MS
- Discuss symptomatic therapies used to treat MS patients
Interested in learning more about:
- Sharing this and other adaptive courses with your team...
- Additional language translation options for this and other courses...
- What Learning Management System (LMS) integration is available...