Area9 Lyceum is committed to helping people reach their full potential. Our adaptive learning technology is grounded in scientific research and twenty-five years’ experience; serving over 30 million learners across hundreds of subject areas, gathering billions of data points.
Experience adaptive learning for yourself! Complete the form below to be instantly redirected to Area9 Rhapsode™ where you will have access to the Introduction to Networking module from the Networking Fundamentals course from the Career Development Curriculum: In-Demand Tech Skills, developed in collaboration with Skillsoft.
Introduction to Networking Module Learning Objectives:
- Identify what a computer network comprises
- Understand different types of devices such as end-user, server resources, and network devices
- Recognize different types of network topologies and architectures
- Explain the basics of virtualization and cloud computing
Get access to this module by completing the form below:
Interested in accessing the entire course or learning more about:
- Sharing this and other adaptive courses with your team...
- Additional language translation options for this and other courses...
- What Learning Management System (LMS) integration is available...