Area9 Lyceum is committed to helping people reach their full potential. Our adaptive learning technology is grounded in scientific research and twenty-five years’ experience; serving over 30 million learners across hundreds of subject areas, gathering billions of data points.
Experience adaptive learning for yourself! Explore the Science of Cannabinoids trial module, developed in partnership with Jazz Pharmaceuticals. To access the module, click the "Get Started" button below and you will be redirected to the Cannabinoid Education platform. Please note that this module is designed for medical professionals only.
In this module you will learn about:
- Recognizing how different parts of the cannabis plant are used
- Describing the three sources of cannabinoids
- Listing the key characteristics of THC and CBD
- Defining various cannabis product categories
- Recognizing the evidence for efficacy and risks associated with various cannabis product types
Bring Adaptive Learning To Your Team
If you are interested in learning more about:
- Sharing this and other adaptive courses with your team
- Additional language translation options for this and other courses
- What Learning Management System (LMS) integration is available