Area9 Lyceum is committed to helping people reach their full potential. Our adaptive learning technology is grounded in scientific research and twenty-five years’ experience; serving over 30 million learners across hundreds of subject areas, gathering billions of data points.
Experience adaptive learning for yourself! Explore the Pillars of Evidence trial module, developed in partnership with Jazz Pharmaceuticals. To access the module, click the "Get Started" button below and you will be redirected to the Cannabinoid Education platform. Please note that this module is designed for medical professionals only.
In this module you will learn about:
- The features of the regulatory oversight of medicines
- Recognizing important considerations when planning the trials and observational studies with cannabis and cannabinoids
- Understanding the important design elements of gold standard randomized controlled trials
- Identifying the pillars of evidence-based medicine
- Recognizing the limitations of some forms of medicine
Bring Adaptive Learning To Your Team
If you are interested in learning more about:
- Sharing this and other adaptive courses with your team
- Additional language translation options for this and other courses
- What Learning Management System (LMS) integration is available