Area9 Lyceum is committed to helping people reach their full potential. Our adaptive learning technology is grounded in scientific research and twenty-five years’ experience; serving over 30 million learners across hundreds of subject areas, gathering billions of data points.
Experience adaptive learning for yourself! Complete the form below to be instantly redirected to Area9 Rhapsode™ where you will have access to the Key Components of ITIL® 4 module from the ITIL® 4 course from the Career Development Curriculum: In-Demand Tech Skills, developed in collaboration with Skillsoft.
Key Components of ITIL® 4 Module Learning Objectives:
- Describe ITIL® 4 Service Value System
- Explain the four dimensions of the ITIL® 4 Service Value System
- List the limiting factors for the four dimensions of the ITIL® 4 Service Value System
Get access to this module by completing the form below:
Interested in accessing the entire course or learning more about:
- Sharing this and other adaptive courses with your team...
- Additional language translation options for this and other courses...
- What Learning Management System (LMS) integration is available...