Area9 Lyceum is committed to helping people reach their full potential. Our adaptive learning technology is grounded in scientific research and twenty-five years’ experience; serving over 30 million learners across hundreds of subject areas, gathering billions of data points.
Experience adaptive learning for yourself! Complete the form below to be instantly redirected to Area9 Rhapsode™ where you will have access to the Therapeutic Inertia in Type 2 Diabetes course developed in partnership with Infomedica. Please note that this course is designed for health care professionals (HCPs).
In this module you will learn:
- Cardiorenal risk in people with T2D
- Do SGLT2i and GLP-1 RA protect against renal events?
- Understanding therapeutic inertia
- Solutions in clinical practice
- Patient education and empowerment
Get access to this course by completing the form below:
Interested in learning more about:
- Sharing this and other adaptive courses with your team...
- Additional language translation options for this and other courses...
- What Learning Management System (LMS) integration is available...