Area9 Lyceum is committed to helping people reach their full potential. Our adaptive learning technology is grounded in scientific research and twenty-five years’ experience; serving over 30 million learners across hundreds of subject areas, gathering billions of data points.
Experience adaptive learning for yourself! Complete the form below to be instantly redirected to Area9 Rhapsode™ where you will have access to the Influence course from the Leadership Development Curriculum, developed in collaboration with Chart Learning Solutions.
In this course you will learn:
- Appropriate Use of Power: Explain seven types of leadership power and when to use each
- Six Influence Techniques: Identify five levels of earned leadership and implement six influence techniques
- Getting Other to Follow Your Lead: Immediately increase likeability, charisma, create great first impressions, and inspire others to immediate action
- Win-Win Negotiations: Identify opportunities for negotiation, know the qualities of win-win negotiations, apply seven steps in the negotiation process, and implement five basic strategies
- Credibility - Maximizing Your Core Influence: Explain why credibility is the core of influence and its two dimensions, apply seven ways to build credibility to increase your influence, implement three steps to restore damaged credibility
Interested in learning more about:
- Sharing this and other adaptive courses with your team...
- Additional language translation options for this and other courses...
- What Learning Management System (LMS) integration is available...