Area9 Lyceum is committed to helping people reach their full potential. Our adaptive learning technology is grounded in scientific research and twenty-five years’ experience; serving over 30 million learners across hundreds of subject areas, gathering billions of data points.
Experience adaptive learning for yourself! Complete the form below to be instantly redirected to Area9 Rhapsode™ where you will have access to the Immunology of Cancer module from Adaptive Medical & Clinical Training, developed in collaboration with ScienceMedia.
In this course you will learn:
- Describe the concepts of immunosurveillance and immunoediting
- Understand the differences between innate and adaptive antitumor responses
- Describe the role of individual elements of the innate immune response
- Explain how tumor cells trigger adaptive T cell responses
- Understand the principles of antigen presentation
Interested in learning more about:
- Sharing this and other adaptive courses with your team...
- Additional language translation options for this and other courses...
- What Learning Management System (LMS) integration is available...