Area9 Lyceum is committed to helping people reach their full potential. Our adaptive learning technology is grounded in scientific research and twenty-five years’ experience; serving over 30 million learners across hundreds of subject areas, gathering billions of data points.
Experience adaptive learning for yourself! Complete the form below to be instantly redirected to Area9 Rhapsode™ where you will have access to the Emotional Intelligence for Leaders course from the Leadership Development Curriculum, developed in collaboration with Chart Learning Solutions.
In this course you will learn:
- Defining and understanding Emotional Intelligence: Understand what Emotional Intelligence is and is not, the four steps to understanding Emotional Intelligence and the importance on your career success.
- The Emotional Intelligence Framework: Gain insights to the four Emotional Intelligence competencies and leadership skills developed through EI. Understand the two axis of the Emotional Intelligence framework.
- Managing Emotions and Mindset: Understand how thoughts and emotions work together and how we manage our emotions by managing the thoughts that trigger the emotions.
- Practical Steps to Develop Emotional Intelligence: Understand the three steps that are important practices and tools we can use to develop our EI further and how to develop healthy practices and habits.
- Techniques to Build Emotional Intelligence Skills: Empathy is a crucial inter-personal skill for the Emotional Intelligent leader. Practice empathetic listening to develop your empathy and understand the two sets of questions that we can use to develop our empathetic listening skills.
Interested in learning more about:
- Sharing this and other adaptive courses with your team...
- Additional language translation options for this and other courses...
- What Learning Management System (LMS) integration is available...