Area9 Lyceum is committed to helping people reach their full potential. Our adaptive learning technology is grounded in scientific research and twenty-five years’ experience; serving over 30 million learners across hundreds of subject areas, gathering billions of data points.
Experience adaptive learning for yourself! Complete the form below to be instantly redirected to Area9 Rhapsode™ where you will have access to the Scrum Theory module from the Scrum Fundamentals course, developed in collaboration with Emerald Hill Limited.
In this module you will learn about:
- How Scrum is aligned with the values and principles of the Agile Manifesto
- The new and old values as laid out in the Agile Manifesto
- Values in the Agile Manifesto
- The principles behind the Agile Manifesto
- Core values of Scrum
- Essential characteristics of the SCRUM framework
- Meaning of the term "Scrum"
- Terminology used in Scrum
- Three pillars of Empirical Process Control Theory
- Differences between empirical and defined processes
- Benefits and meaning of Iterative and Incremental delivery
Get access to this module by completing the form below:
Bring Adaptive Learning To Your Team
If you are interested in learning more about:
- Sharing this and other adaptive courses with your team
- Additional language translation options for this and other courses
- What Learning Management System (LMS) integration is available