Area9 Lyceum is committed to helping people reach their full potential. Our adaptive learning technology is grounded in scientific research and twenty-five years’ experience; serving over 30 million learners across hundreds of subject areas, gathering billions of data points.
Experience adaptive learning for yourself! Complete the form below to be instantly redirected to Area9 Rhapsode™ where you will have access to the Scrum Events module from the Scrum Fundamentals course, developed in collaboration with Emerald Hill Limited.
In this module you will learn about:
- Four mandatory 'Inspect and Adapt' events in SCRUM
- The meaning of the term "Timeboxing"
- Timeboxes of events in Scrum
- The meaning of the term "Sprint"
- Characteristics of a Sprint
- How to determine a suitable duration of a Sprint
- When a Sprint can be cancelled
- The purpose of the Sprint Planning Event
- What is meant by the Daily Scrum
- Definition of Done
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
Get access to this module by completing the form below:
Bring Adaptive Learning To Your Team
If you are interested in learning more about:
- Sharing this and other adaptive courses with your team
- Additional language translation options for this and other courses
- What Learning Management System (LMS) integration is available