Area9 Lyceum is committed to helping people reach their full potential. Our adaptive learning technology is grounded in scientific research and twenty-five years’ experience; serving over 30 million learners across hundreds of subject areas, gathering billions of data points.
Experience adaptive learning for yourself! Complete the form below to be instantly redirected to Area9 Rhapsode™ where you will have access to the Coaching and Mentoring course from the Leadership Development Curriculum, developed in collaboration with Chart Learning Solutions.
In this course you will learn:
- Getting and Giving Help: Know the challenges to getting the right help, apply guidelines for help, implement four techniques for getting effective help, and recognize gender differences help needs
- Mentoring Peers: Understand the benefits and challenges of formal and informal mentoring, self-evaluate your mentoring readiness, utilize characteristics of effective peer mentors, implement eight types of peer mentoring moments, avoid three mentoring behaviors, and implement steps for formal peer mentoring
- Coaching Peers: Know the benefits of peer coaching, apply the behaviors of effective peer coaches, implement four partnering roles of peer coaches, and apply the GROW question model for sequencing a coaching session
- Self-Coaching: Apply the four stages of self-coaching, understand the role of self-control in personal motivation, resolve balanced dilemmas, and implement 20 techniques for self-control
- Giving and Receiving Feedback: Understand the difference between feedback and feed-forward, apply criteria for ineffective and effective feedback, deliver two types of effective feedback, and effectively receive feedback
Interested in learning more about:
- Sharing this and other adaptive courses with your team...
- Additional language translation options for this and other courses...
- What Learning Management System (LMS) integration is available...