Area9 Lyceum is committed to helping people reach their full potential. Our adaptive learning technology is grounded in scientific research and twenty-five years’ experience; serving over 30 million learners across hundreds of subject areas, gathering billions of data points.
Experience adaptive learning for yourself! Complete the form below to be instantly redirected to Area9 Rhapsode™ where you will have access to the Danish Golden Age mini-course developed in partnership with SMK – National Gallery of Denmark and American Friends of SMK.
In this mini-course you will learn to (average time to learn is 20 minutes):
- Summarize the characteristics of the Danish Golden Age
- Understand and describe the main trends of the period
- Know the historical background of the period
- List key artists from the Danish Golden Age
- Recognize typical motifs, styles, and expressions in selected landscape paintings
*This mini-course is also available in Danish
Get access to this module by completing the form (English)
Få adgang til dette kursus ved at udfylde formularen (dansk)
Bring Adaptive Learning To Your Team
If you are interested in learning more about:
- Sharing this and other adaptive courses with your team
- Additional language translation options for this and other courses
- What Learning Management System (LMS) integration is available